- Wednesday, August 11, 12 pm – 10 pm.
Limited slots available. First come, first serve basis.
- Led by Rabbi Zev Freundlich
– 25 years experienced Backpacking Guide and Wilderness Survivalist
– Menahel of Yeshiva Shaarei Arazim of Monsey
– Founder of Yaalozu Wilderness Survival Camp
- NCA certified guides will be guiding us
Price includes all technical equipment, helmet, harness, NCA certified guides, BBQ – $200.
- Water shoes – any type of junky sneaker or shoe that you don’t mind getting wet that will give a secure fit. Not crocks.
- We will be hiking in water much of the time. We suggest synthetic pants (specifically non cotton) and not shorts, as we will be rappelling off rocky cliffs.
- Preferably non cotton t-shirt.
- Sun lotion and bug spray.
- Waterproof cellphone or camera case.
- Bring your own Lunch, snacks and drinks (at least one liter) in a knap sack. (BBQ is not until 7:30 pm.)
- Release of Liability Agreement – Please read it carefully, sign and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you’re welcome to bring anything you want, but remember, you’re the one who’s carrying it (so make sure it’s important).
- Full BBQ (BYOB)
12:00 pm – Meet in West Saugerties, NY (specific location will be announced)
12:30 am – Begin Canyoneering Expedition (rappelling and hiking through a canyon and 3 waterfalls – 20 ft, 50 ft and 100 ft waterfalls)
4:30 pm – Drive to a state park
5:00 pm – Epic Teamcorp adventure
7:30 pm – BBQ
8:30 pm – Kumzitz